first time in years

Options
meleel
meleel Posts: 10 Member
edited June 2015 in Success Stories
All of my adult life (and a good part of my teens) I have been in size 20 or higher pants (recently in a 24)...yesterday just for *kitten* and giggles I decided to try on a size 18...the whole time thinking to myself...there`s no way I `m gonna fit into these tiny little things.....I was able
to pull them up (small smile across my face) now the real test...do they button? And more importantly, can I breathe while they are buttoned? YES!!!
The size 18 shorts fit! (Cue happy dance in dressing room) GOODBYE SIZES IN THE 20S HELLO SIZES IN THE TEENS!!???

Replies

• hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Oooh i certainly know that feeling! Well done! I'm actually dancing with you! ♡♡♡
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Look out! I flew past 18 and into 16!
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    meleel wrote: »
    All of my adult life (and a good part of my teens) I have been in size 20 or higher pants (recently in a 24)...yesterday just for *kitten* and giggles I decided to try on a size 18...the whole time thinking to myself...there`s no way I `m gonna fit into these tiny little things.....I was able
    to pull them up (small smile across my face) now the real test...do they button? And more importantly, can I breathe while they are buttoned? YES!!!
    The size 18 shorts fit! (Cue happy dance in dressing room) GOODBYE SIZES IN THE 20S HELLO SIZES IN THE TEENS!!???

Congratulations! You keep up the good work!
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
    Congrats!
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! Excellent work!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a wonderful feeling?? Congratulations on your loss.
  • epd17
    epd17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I'm dancing with you girl! That's such an amazing feeling. Keep up the hard work!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is an awesome milestone to reach!
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! That's a great milestone!
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Reading this made me smile. Congrats!!!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    :# congrats!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That's FABULOUS!!! Keep up the good work.
  • flaminica
    flaminica Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    It's an amazing feeling isn't it? I'm over 50 and hadn't worn an 18 since my 30s. Like you, I held them up and thought "no way." There's a special siblinghood of those of us who have been big our entire adult lives. You are on an amazing journey to discover a whole new body that you've never had before. Good luck!
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I was a 22 for a long time and being in the teens again is an amazing feeling. Keep up the good work, you look great!
  • SalvaJ
    SalvaJ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    very nice, I know that feeling, its amazing
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    wooohooo! /highfive XD
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!