What's your favourite animal and why?

Options
BigMamaLynsey
BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
I will start! :#

Elephant! - Because I've always loved their big ears and trunk, such a cute face as well.

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    This One! She's in Puppy Heaven now. :'( Her name was Muffy was so Loving and Gentle My children grew up with her. We got her when she was three and had her over 13 years and miss her everyday! :heart:

cuywp5zwguty.jpg
  • flitterfoot
    flitterfoot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My favorite animal has to be cats, they are cute, fluffy and our two tag team me for attention. I also find their purr really stress releasing. I do confess that I find most for legged furry animals adorable though, even mice and tame rats.

I don't like insects or spiders but I don't mind reptiles. Given the choice I'd have all the animals.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Dogs-so loyal, fun-loving, generally positive and calm. Nothing fazes them (except the occasional loud noise).
  • tanklifetj
    tanklifetj Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The Ferret. They don't live long, but they are smart, cunning, playful, social and incredibly intelligent. While they lack the acrobatic power of felines the mustelid are insanely flexible and can perform rather amusing feats of clumsy acrobatic wonder.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Too many awesome options to have a favorite.

Lions are majestic, beautiful and powerful.
    Eagles soar.
    Elephants are smart and senitive.
    Dogs are wonderful and loving and protective and helpful.
    Cats are cuddly and sweet.
    Chickens and cows provide food.
    Schools of fish are amazing to watch - they are individuals, but move seamlessly as one.
    Parrots are hilarious and cute.
    Horses are gorgeous and courageous.
  • jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    elephas maximus o:)

They are majestic and intelligent beings!

Cows and Horses are a tie for second spot! :)