For all the UK people :)

Options
just thought I'd do a thread on Morrisons new healthy food range (NuMe) there's no many products out but I've tried most of what they have out as I got lots of it when I went shopping Saturday and it's great stuff especially the tikka curry sauce and pasta sauce just thought I'd give this a heads up

Replies

• bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Morrisons is a bit out of the way but may be worth the effort....is the food tasty?
  • matt88uk
    matt88uk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yea great stuff they do beans soups pasts suave curry sauces and other products all in the new healthy range :smile:
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    matt88uk wrote: »
    just thought I'd do a thread on Morrisons new healthy food range (NuMe)
    I tend to cook from scratch mostly, but it's handy to have a few convenience foods when i don't fancy cooking.
    My local Morrrisons is only around the corner, so i'll have a look the next time i go in there!
  • eDonatti
    eDonatti Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I will check it out. I used to buy M&S ready meals from the health range at work before having a baby. I don't do ready meals anymore but sometimes it's just easier and faster to get ready sauce etc and it's good to have an option.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Yes been using the dressing for a whole now. Not bad at all
  • matt88uk
    Options
    matt88uk wrote: »
    just thought I'd do a thread on Morrisons new healthy food range (NuMe)
    I tend to cook from scratch mostly, but it's handy to have a few convenience foods when i don't fancy cooking.
    My local Morrrisons is only around the corner, so i'll have a look the next time i go in there!
    Yeah me too but I'm loving this range at the moment lol
  • matt88uk
    Options
    eDonatti wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip. I will check it out. I used to buy M&S ready meals from the health range at work before having a baby. I don't do ready meals anymore but sometimes it's just easier and faster to get ready sauce etc and it's good to have an option.
    Yea exactly took me about 20 mins or so take make a lovely pasta with quorn last night and I made a quorn tikka curry tonight lol iv started eating quorn as I was getting sick of chicken n so on