Getting back on the Wagon!

Options
Well, over two years I have fallen off the food wagon. Exercise is good, but portions bad. 15 pounds over my ideal weight. Time to start logging and tracking!

Replies

• Nikkelly72
    Nikkelly72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know the feeling. I used this app about a year and a half ago to lose almost 20 pounds. But then life happened... Gained almost half of it back. But stay motivated and good luck on your journey!
  • KeepRunning27
    KeepRunning27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hello, yeah I need to get back on the wagon too. I lost 30 pounds about a year ago. Lost track of everything and stopped paying attention to what I was eating. Finally hopped back on the scale today and I've gained every single pound back. I knew my clothes wasn't fitting right, so now I'm very sad. Heading back to the gym. Add me, need friends for motivation to get back in to this.
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Same here. Gained 25 pounds out of nowhere...Well, I guess I do know where. Add me if you want.
  • PCHEW004
    PCHEW004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    morcobmom wrote: »
    Well, over two years I have fallen off the food wagon. Exercise is good, but portions bad. 15 pounds over my ideal weight. Time to start logging and tracking!

Me toooo!!! All the way!!