Me so far......

Options
Hi all,

Hope everyone is good and enjoying the healthy life!!

Just a bit of a background....

I have always been 'chubby' but not too fat really. At new year 2011 i went on a 3 day trip with friends, one of whom is 'ripped' and I decided that I was going to do it! A long story short I have religiously been gymming and dieting ever since BUT I still enjoy life... I have pretty much cut out wine etc for gin and tonic and even that Im cutting out now slowly.
Im now aiming to get to a 'ripped' state and im pretty much on top of my diet, currently eating more to bulk up after dieting with about 1600 calories a day (see earlier posts). I took some photos yesterday and am preyy happy 'so far' but I have a long way to go and to be honest I dont really care because its now a way of life for me....... Im hoping to re add photos nearer to the new year with better results....

currently doing lots of circuit training for general weight loss and muscles and recently doing more heavy weights.
Using Jack3d supplements which is good but im a big coffee drinker so I dont think its hitting me as well as others...

any comments!??
before

photo-2.png

yesterday

photo-20.jpg

before
photo.png

yesterday
photo-21.jpg

before
photo-1.png

yesterday
photo-22.jpg

I hope for 'a drinker' you will appreciate my results so far? Im looking to stop the booze and step up the cardio soon and on top of that get some fat burner supps going....Im happy but I think the photos arent really good as I feel I look better :-)

finally....

photo-20-1.jpg

never had muscles before!!!

Replies

• alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kristo
    kristo Posts: 12
    Options
    p.s that stupid face im pulling in pic 1 is a habit i have of squinting.....sorry
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    AWESOME START....! Once you quit the Alcohol - your ab/core area will LOOK FANTASTIC...!

Keep up the gREAT work :happy:
  • glowgirlie
    glowgirlie Posts: 7
    Options
    You can really see a difference. Keep working hard. It's paying off!
  • iiliiPhoenixiilii
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are def starting to tone up :) I know you have to be excited! We share the same problem with coffee btw :(
  • kristo
    kristo Posts: 12
    Options
    yeah, im on Jack3d for pre workout at the moment but as a coffee drinker I dont think im getting the benfit AS much! thinking about quitting booze and doing some fat burners?
  • holkeo
    holkeo Posts: 34
    Options
    Well done baby.... All the hard work is paying off. I love that our fridge is wide open in the back of your weight loss post!!!!!!!!

xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!