PreWorkout Snack

Options
2»

Replies

• _sacar
    _sacar Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    _ssperber wrote: »
    Thank you. I know bananas are supposed to be good. I was thinking of whole wheat bagel with peanut butter or jam.

I don't know what your food goals are like, but I am always surprised at the high calorie content of bagels. Maybe a half bagel? I wouldn't want to be too full during a workout anyway. That seems like a decent snack though.

I was thinking of the Thomas Bagel Thins. Half the size of a real bagel. Half the calories.

Oooooh, might try that.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I know bananas are supposed to be good. I was thinking of whole wheat bagel with peanut butter or jam.

I don't know what your food goals are like, but I am always surprised at the high calorie content of bagels. Maybe a half bagel? I wouldn't want to be too full during a workout anyway. That seems like a decent snack though.

I was thinking of the Thomas Bagel Thins. Half the size of a real bagel. Half the calories.

Oooooh, might try that.

They are quite good.

• greekyogurtandpuppies
    greekyogurtandpuppies Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been all about bananas with Trader Joe's crunchy peanut butter with chia seeds. So good and gives you tons of energy :)

I've never tried Chia seeds. Do they have much of a flavor?

Yes! They're very tasty. They have a slightly nutty taste.