Does this look okay?

Options
i know i have a but of lower belly fat and im working really hard to get rid of it and i was wondering if this bikini looks okay or should i just not bother? please be honest.h9hzxyg89t6l.jpg

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    It looks fine. Wear it if you feel comfortable; if you're going to feel super self-conscious the entire time you're wearing it, get a suit you can feel confident in.

If I looked like you; I'd rock that bikini!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I think it looks fine. Now, if you wear it will you feel comfortable or will you walk around hunched over because you feel self conscious? I think that's the bigger question.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    If you feel OK in it, it looks fine. If you are going to spend all of the time that you are wearing it sucking in your stomach, then pass.

You would likely look better in something with a higher-waisted bottom. There are lots of those around this year.
  • greekyogurtandpuppies
    greekyogurtandpuppies Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think you look great and can rock it but only if you have confidence in wearing it. Don't be that girl who's constantly covered up in a towel who can't enjoy herself because she's so self conscious.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    It looks fine.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I think you look great and I wish I had your stomach! If you feel good, then rock it! But if not then it's okay to go with something else if you'd prefer.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Losing belly fat is soooo hard. You need to feel comfortable and confident for yourself. The fact that you posted and asked this question makes me feel that you're not. Would you feel more comfortable in a tankini?
  • Bronty3
    Bronty3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in it! I think the bottoms fit great and don't do that squeezing thing that mine do, but sit right on your hips.
  • Jasmunr
    Jasmunr Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    We have an extremely similar body type. Difference us I have a little loose skin over my belly button from pregnancy. I always said I'd be comfortable in a bikini without the skin so o say yes!

You look great :)
  • chill3568
    chill3568 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think you look great and can rock it but only if you have confidence in wearing it. Don't be that girl who's constantly covered up in a towel who can't enjoy herself because she's so self conscious.

I totally agree with this! You look great. Be confident!
  • Dani9585
    Dani9585 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I think you look great, but what's more important is how you think you look.
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    41fcuzlf4s6o.jpg
  • kearbear10101
    kearbear10101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! i wore it anyways and just flaunted it. when i got to the pool all my worries about how i looked faded and all i could think about was how much i wanted to swim, lol. thanks! :)