I'm Back!

Cocoa1020
Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
well it looks like the last time I was on here was about 3 years ago. A lot has happened since then and I fell off the bandwagon. Well now im back on. I started going back to the gym in october and struggling for this weight to come off. I'm down 5 lbs. Its killing my motivation. I figured let me get back on this and be active on this. I could use the support and I'm sure many of you need support as well.

Let's do this :smiley:

Replies

• Nikkelly72
    Nikkelly72 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm also back on after a year of ridiculousness in my life. Gaining weight again sucks! But with support, hopefully we can lose it again!
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    I've done this before and MFP is always a major part of my journey. The last time I was using this site I lost 45 pounds. Yeah me! But then life happened and I let stress and depression win the battle. I put 30 of those pounds back on and I am NOT happy and just don't feel good. I'm back at it and more determined than ever.

The stress is not gone and won't be for some time BUT I am NOT letting have the control or power anymore.

I've got a total 80 pounds I'd like to lose from here. If you'd like some support, I will be on here daily. I promise to cheer on your victories and give you support when you need a kick in the behind. All I ask is that you provide the same....

Send me a friend request if interested.... and, good luck on your journey. Let's kick FATS butt!
  • Cocoa1020
    urg i know. I went through hell and when things finally settled down and the first day I got back to the gym, i BROKE my ankle -.- then a year later i had another surgery on it but now its been almost a year since the last surgery. The ankle really set me back.
  • rheado
    rheado Posts: 6 Member
    In the same boat after a ridiculous year. Some left for Parris island so figured boot camp time for me as well
  • Cocoa1020
    DeeBerning wrote: »
    I've done this before and MFP is always a major part of my journey. The last time I was using this site I lost 45 pounds. Yeah me! But then life happened and I let stress and depression win the battle. I put 30 of those pounds back on and I am NOT happy and just don't feel good. I'm back at it and more determined than ever.

The stress is not gone and won't be for some time BUT I am NOT letting have the control or power anymore.

I've got a total 80 pounds I'd like to lose from here. If you'd like some support, I will be on here daily. I promise to cheer on your victories and give you support when you need a kick in the behind. All I ask is that you provide the same....

Send me a friend request if interested.... and, good luck on your journey. Let's kick FATS butt!

whooo! yes let's do it!