Body Weight Exercises

Options
Hey Everyone!

I already have a list going of different body-weight exercises that I can do, but I can get bored easily. I also really enjoy mixing things up with my exercises. Does anyone have a book or website or something that shows different body-weight exercises? Thanks! :)

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Pistol squats...

Google
  • msalamun
    msalamun Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Check out Bodybuilding.com - there's plenty on body weight exercises there.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    "You are Your Own Gym" is pretty good...the key is to transition from easier variations to harder variations of the same exercise to progressively overload your body.

you should follow some kind of intelligent programming though...just doing random body weight exercises whenever you feel like it or doing this or that or not that because you're bored isn't going to do much for you.
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Betty Rocker. You can find her free 30 day bodyweight challenge on YouTube. I got such great results by doing it that I purchased her 90 day challenge. I'm now at week 9 of the 90 day challenge and I'm seriously in the best shape of my life. I was a runner( and still run a little), so it's not like I was new to exercise. Please message me if I could be of any help.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender on youtube, specify bodyweight and you'll get oodles of choices.
  • namfos
    namfos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    check out http://darebee.com - lots of month-long challenges