50 pound goal looking for friends to keep eachother motivated

Options
12 pounds down since April 23rd! Looking for friends to stay motivated and share this journey with!

Replies

• Zollie3
    Zollie3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just 4 pounds down but I'm not giving up on myself, just need a little encouragement from someone please. Add me as your friend.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I started losing before joining MFP, down 13 lbs. since mid April. Looking to lose 50 more, pushing for 30 more before my November wedding.
  • froggiekizz
    froggiekizz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5 pounds down since june 1 2015 and got 55 or more to lose.
  • Sectionut
    Sectionut Posts: 19 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I started in November and as of this week I'm down 49lbs. Day by day, week by week you can make it happen. Before you know it, people will be noticing and asking you how you did it! You got this!
  • sprice20152015
    sprice20152015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you I can't wait until I can say the same! Congrats on your weight loss!
    Sectionut wrote: »
    I started in November and as of this week I'm down 49lbs. Day by day, week by week you can make it happen. Before you know it, people will be noticing and asking you how you did it! You got this!

• sprice20152015
    Options
    Good for you! We can do it just have to stay motivated and not give up
    5 pounds down since june 1 2015 and got 55 or more to lose.

• sprice20152015
    Options
    Keep in touch we can take this journey on together, congrats on your weight loss so far!
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    I started losing before joining MFP, down 13 lbs. since mid April. Looking to lose 50 more, pushing for 30 more before my November wedding.

• ar_burton76
    ar_burton76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started 6 days ago and have a 65 lb goal ahead of me! We can do this!!