Newbie with 100+ LBS to lose

Options
Hey. Completely new to this. Looking to meet people with the same goals as myself to help support me through my journey and people I can help support through their journey. Ive over 100+ LBS to lose and will be working out at home with work out dvds.

Replies

• Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I've lost 26 pounds so far and I've got 99 pounds to go. :) I've just finished making a home gym out of a spare bedroom. So I do most of my workouts at home as well.
  • cany177
    cany177 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :) Hello, I'm not a newbie, but I also am working on over 100lb to lose myself! Good luck you guys!
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Me too, 100+ to lose. Would love others in the same boat for friends. Any of you, please feel free to friend me.
  • danchezwifey
    danchezwifey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! 125 to loose!
  • dianaramirez1220
    dianaramirez1220 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You came to the rite place. I myself have about 65 pounds to lose if not more. I started MFP 10 days ago. So far I lost 5.2 pounds. If you want add me as a friend so we can motivate each other.
  • bluejennn
    bluejennn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 lbs. I just joined a gym last week and have been going every day! I've only lost 1.4 lbs so far but it would be nice to have buddies on here to motivate!
  • Rogalina16
    Rogalina16 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I had 130 pounds to lose and have lost 35 pounds so far so another 95 to go. Need to try keep going so I'm also looking for motivation and to help others
  • amdevns23
    amdevns23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm just getting back at it and also have 100+ to lose. I would LOVE friends for mutual support :)
  • kgohring437
    kgohring437 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I got 100 to lose. Lost 35 so far good luck to u.
    amdevns23 wrote: »
    Hello all! I'm just getting back at it and also have 100+ to lose. I would LOVE friends for mutual support :)

• Chubby_girl_fitness
    Chubby_girl_fitness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I also am on a journey to lose 100+ lbs! I need all the motivation and support o can get, I will provide the same! :)
  • Jai678
    Jai678 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can't remember what I said my goal was but i need to lose AT LEAST 60 pounds. Would love a mutual support and motivation friend. add me! :p
  • DietGuy2014
    DietGuy2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had a goal from last July 23 to lose 100 pounds and I've lost 91 so far. This program was incredibly helpful in getting me there in a very healthy way.
  • bluecutipy
    bluecutipy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat as you I have about 100 pounds to lose. I'm at home working out with DVDs and my own weights and stuff so if you would like to be friends to help keep each other motivated then That would be great!
  • Rosienlove
    Rosienlove Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100+. So far I'm down 13! I would love to have others to help me stay motivated and provide the same support too.
  • getright150
    getright150 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nikki I'm new to this also with 150lbs to get rid of it's a struggle but we can do this
  • Becca281552
    Becca281552 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have about 105 lbs. to lose ~ just taking the journey 10 lbs. at a time :)
  • Tgregory65
    Tgregory65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi new to this. I have a 100+ pounds to lose. I am looking for friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • marybeth30ky
    marybeth30ky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Youve got this! Ive lost 163 lbs and still have 160lbs to go! Life is so much better
  • clefevre7591
    clefevre7591 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too have (much) over 100 lbs to lose. I'm new to losing weight in a healthy manor and would love new friends to take this journey with.
  • sarapierce23
    sarapierce23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi friends! I'm a 32 year old soon to be first time mom (October 5th). My Dr. recently explained to me that I'm at risk for diabetes and other health issues if I don't lose weight. She went on to explain to me that though I am pregnant I should not to gain any weight during this pregnancy and can lose weight and still have a healthy baby. Since hearing the news I have been able to maintain my weight but losing weight has been out of reach. About three weeks ago I decided that in order to help myself I would need to make some drastic changes in what I eat in order to get healthy. See the problem is that my body doesn't digest meat and dairy well. This looked like my stomach hurting after meals. I seem to always be in constant pain and discomfort. It really affected my life in all areas including my personal relationships with people and in the workplace. After doing research I discovered that I can still consume all the daily nutrition I need through a plant-based diet. At that point I decided to give it a try. Since day one I noticed a huge difference. I no longer have stomachaches after each meal and I feel amazing! I honestly never imagined that I would feel this good. Now that I have found something that works for me I would like to take it up a notch. That's why I'm here. I too am looking for like-minded people with similar health goals. My current weight is 269 pounds. My goal is to eventually lose 129 pounds. I know that this is not going to be an easy journey but I hope that by joining this community I can find support and also offer my support to others. I wish you all the very best in your journeys and please remember you are not alone in this!