Bariatric Surgery....Any support out there?

Options
ststocks
ststocks Posts: 3 Member
kgmillerrn, if your out there still, please contact me. I will have my surgery on the 12th of June and getting excited and a bit nervous. Anyone else out there that has had the gastric sleve surgery please contact me....i can use all the support I can get.

Replies

• cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say good luck to you!! Bariatric Surgery can be a great tool!! I know people who have had it done, and had great success.
  • cajunbandmom
    cajunbandmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I lost 202 pounds

c4307714-ae7d-4a96-a8bb-530fcd10dc9c.jpg
  • rdlhuskers
    rdlhuskers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had bariatric sleeve May 6 2015. Just remember everyone is different and don't let the people influence you one your journey if THEY think you are loosing enough or fast enough. I am hard enough on myself so I certainly don't need any one giving me negative thoughts. I can tell you about me... I get full real easy. I eat protein and so far that is it. I am full after the protein. I also eat small meals (protein) more often. If you have your gallbladder you will probably have that out at a later date. I had mine out several years ago so I thankful about that. I would be happy to be a sounding board and share and cooking tips. I got so sick of the protein shakes not I don't want one at all LOL! Best of luck Ruth
  • krazy2b23
    krazy2b23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had gastric bypass Aug 2014. Great sucess. My hair finally coming back. Starting to be able eat. I have maintained current weight for 3 mos now and have 35 more to goal. Anybody get dumping syndrome allot, or have become sensitive to foods /drinks?