Starting back up!

Options
I've been a member here for a few months now, and I was finding myself discouraged and wanting to quit. I took a couple of weeks off, and now I'm back and excited again!!! Anyone have some tips for keeping my spirits up and staying focused?

Replies

• lrnlvr
    lrnlvr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    it says on your ticker that you've lost 9 pounds, go to wal-mart and pick up a 10 pound dumbbell. I know it sounds silly, but im at a weight where results are not going to show for awhile and every time my knees hurt it comforts me knowing that i don't have the weight of those dumbbells on my knees anymore. let alone my back or my feet. slow and steady wins the race, this wont happen over night. Just one pound at a time ;)
  • cufrst
    cufrst Posts: 5
    Options
    Try find other people that have your same goals and talk to them. Try to find out what they are doing. I work out with some friends at work so that helps me.
  • chicka200413
    Options
    funny, I just signed in after taking about a year off!

Best wishes to you! You can do it!
  • kwrecks
    kwrecks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! My ticker was at 9, I haven't taken a real weigh-in since about 2 weeks ago....I'm sure I've gained since then. I am starting fresh in the morning so I'll update my weight then. I really would like to lose 20-30lbs by my wedding in September. I know that's a high goal, but we'll see :) I'm excited!