Hi I'm new!

Options
Hello everyone! Very excited to use this app, I am 5'1 and 136 pounds hoping to lose some and tone up! Would love all and any support, I will be here for support too

Replies

• Sectionut
    Sectionut Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to the community but been a user for a while. New friends make everything better! Any and all support is welcome.
  • daisyrod2295
    daisyrod2295 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Excited! Will support you in anyway I can!
  • brittjrogg
    brittjrogg Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There is a lot of good people on here that give awesome support! We are all in this together! You can add me if you want and we will get through this together!
  • daisyrod2295
    Options
    brittjrogg wrote: »
    Welcome! There is a lot of good people on here that give awesome support! We are all in this together! You can add me if you want and we will get through this together!
    Thanks so much! Love the support! Will add and I'll support you as well!
  • ItsCali7
    ItsCali7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 145lbs. I want to lose weight and get toned as well :) highly motivated!
  • daisyrod2295
    Options
    ItsCali7 wrote: »
    I'm 5'5 and 145lbs. I want to lose weight and get toned as well :) highly motivated!

Here for you!! Let's motivate and support eachother!
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am willing to give/receive support whenever possible. Good luck to you!
  • Amaze701
    Amaze701 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well I'm new here....I'm 5'9 and 225lbs....I have been weightlifting for 6 months now...but I'm trying to emphasize a little bit more on losing weight while I keep getting stronger...it's an really hard to acheive goal, but Im up for it..
  • Jeromestaab
    Jeromestaab Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all looking for some friends who are motivated, dedicated and excited to make healthy lifestyle changes. I'm 6'0 189lb doing 1750cals a day to lean out. Basically I'm hungry all the time. I love body weight exercises and love pushing myself. Also I'm slightly competitive and looking for like minded individuals. I'm here for support as well.
  • firedevil35
    firedevil35 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too have met some great motivating people on here! I just hit 50lbs lost and would like to lose another 40 to 50. Feel free to add...glad to motivate and support :)