Staring New

Options
CamayB
CamayB Posts: 14 Member
I am here to start my new weight loss journey! I have lost weight in the past easily ( high school) but I find that out of high school its more difficult for me. I am 23 years old ... I gained weight through out my pregnancy and am not comfortable with my weight. My goal weight is to be 130 and I know I can do it! Looking through the before and after pictures of other people on here gives me great motivation! ... the first week is always my hardest... but im really trying to push through this and be small and healthy again :)

Replies

• Nursebeachnut
    Options
    we have the same goal wt.....been on this journey since January. would love to be a part of your journey here on MFP! add me
  • mand00
    mand00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ive just joined to mfp and is really new to this to i have lost weight before but since an injury have put on a couple of stones but feeling better needs to lose a few stones now looking for some encouragement to so please feel free to add if you would like mand00 xxx good luck there to xxx
  • AKristina
    AKristina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im new. Starting at a comfortable weigh of 145 at 5'11 but looking for overall health to help prevent diabetes, colon cancer, high cholesterol, and triglycerides. These have run in my family, just trying to beat the odds.
  • cheleskids
    cheleskids Posts: 12
    Options
    I can't wait to see 145. My goal is between 135-140, smaller than that and I look sick. I've been here for about 30 days and LOVE it. I can't get away from it. Congrats on taking the 1st step. Add me, too.