What to eat?

Options
I have like 400 calories left of which I have 19gm os carbs left along with 5gm of sugar. What sould I eat? I have drank 4 Lts of water so far, but still need to eat. Check out my diary and tell me how should I improve :)

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Almonds and some greek yogurt would be a nice snack
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I would probably have toast w/ a tbsp of peanut butter, washed down with a shot of whey

Screenshot-8.png

the columns in the screenshot are
    calories - carbs - fat - protein - fiber - sodium
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I was gonna say a boiled egg and an apple or banana, but looks like you might be egged out. What about some turkey slices with an apple and peanut butter?
  • MFCuce
    MFCuce Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose the weight you have lost? To me it looks like you are not eating enough calories. I have been doing this for 65 days and have gone up and down with the same 2 pounds. I have been told by my friends that it is because I am eating too few calories. Do you have any advice for me?
  • xoxo2200
    xoxo2200 Posts: 57
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose the weight you have lost? To me it looks like you are not eating enough calories. I have been doing this for 65 days and have gone up and down with the same 2 pounds. I have been told by my friends that it is because I am eating too few calories. Do you have any advice for me?

I lost it in around 4-5 weeks. I am eating as much as I can in a clean healthy way, but cheat to get more calories to balance out at the end of the day/week