GLOW RUN 2015!!

Options
Has anyone participated in the glow run ?!? I never done it and I'm so excited to do it!!! This would be my first marathon and it looks like a lot of fun! Has anyone done it??? Please comment if you done it ima little nervous!

Replies

• Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    The glow run happening in Denver is a only a 5k and I was considering it. I did the color run in April, but that was just for fun with the grandkids. There is a bubble run in late July that I'm doing as an actual first race. But that's only a 5k too, not a marathon. I'm looking into my first half marathon for early winter. I think you're going to have a wonderful time, but 26 miles would kick my butt!!
  • simply_bubbz
    simply_bubbz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sorry I used the wrong term...its only a 5k here too..so a marathon means 26 miles!? Yikes!!!!!
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Oh...I thought maybe where you live, they turned it into a marathon lol! You'll have lots of fun! Stay for the after party, live it up, and be proud of crossing the finish line. It's a feeling that is worth every hard breath :D
  • loratliff
    loratliff Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sorry I used the wrong term...its only a 5k here too..so a marathon means 26 miles!? Yikes!!!!!

5K: 3.1 miles
    10K: 6.2 miles
    Half-marathon: 13.1 miles
    Marathon: 26.2 miles

• DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Will find out Friday as I'm taking part in a Neon Glow 5k. :smile: