Looking for friends to hold me accountable!

Options
i want to have more friends on this app! I have logged on for 50 days in a row and have lost weight! I would like to have persons to encourage me and that I can help encourage!

Replies

• CeeJay212121
    CeeJay212121 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good on you. You have done a lot more than me. I have been slack the past few weeks and it is already showing
    Maybe we could commit to motivating each other.
  • KasVonG
    KasVonG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That sounds wonderful!! I'm on here several times a day!
  • AshleyMontgomery7
    AshleyMontgomery7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 and sure would love to have friends to help motivate me! My daughter is graduating next year so I am trying to lose weight and feel better before then!
  • superchick9235
    superchick9235 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for an accountabilibuddy if anyone is interested in helping me. I have no idea how to add people though...help?
  • MikeLeTwigg
    MikeLeTwigg Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday. Lost 20Ibs so far with another 40 to go. Feel free to add me
  • KasVonG
    KasVonG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • XxStrengthInNumbersxX
    XxStrengthInNumbersxX Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    accountabilibuddy

Haha this word is awesome :)

I'm on here every day too so feel free to add me!
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You're all welcome to add me. Was on here before but became slack after getting in a new relationship but I'm now back to it
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Been on here for a total of 350 days, i've lost 75 pounds. Anyone is more than welcome to add me.
  • Firebolt394
    Firebolt394 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too. I have been on and off, on and off for quite some time now but I decided to come back again and today is my 1st day! I know I can do this without the app but I figured (the hard way) that writing everything I eat down and weighting it makes me more accountable, like when I don't use the app I still eat healthy but going way-over my daily goal is a thing I do a lot too, I don't do that when I am here! Also when I am not here, I don't pay much attention to weighting food and portion sizes. So yes, mfp keeps me accountable and I could use all the support and motivation I can get too. Feel free to add me.
  • PeanutbutterBang
    PeanutbutterBang Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done OP! I've been on here a while too but lost my streak after a family member passed away. Hadn't quite made it to 50 days though! I'm about ready to get back in the game now, would love to have an accountabillybuddy (agree it's a great word). Feel free to add me anyone!
    As a side note, this is probably a very noob question but how do people usually propose to hold each other accountable on here? Daily updates? A new thread? Just curious :)
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Great job losing 50 lbs! Feel free to add me.