I'm a newbie

erc24
erc24 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! Well I have basically struggled with my weight my whole life it seems. I'm a 19 year old college student. I really want to be healthy and fit because I don't want to get an diseases and I want to feel confident. Last year I went to France and got down to 170lbs but I have seemed to gain it all back :( I'm hoping I can keep the weight that I lose off for good!

116356.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Replies

• erc24
    erc24 Posts: 2
    Hey everyone! Well I have basically struggled with my weight my whole life it seems. I'm a 19 year old college student. I really want to be healthy and fit because I don't want to get an diseases and I want to feel confident. Last year I went to France and got down to 170lbs but I have seemed to gain it all back :( I'm hoping I can keep the weight that I lose off for good!

116356.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! I hope I can help you get control of this once and for all!:drinker: It IS possible!

I am stinkin 34 now and finally GOT IT! I wish I could tell my 19 year old self what to do to save myself the yo-yo dieting I went through in my 20's! Such a waste of time! I had known how SIMPLE it is, I would have conquered this a long time ago!! lol!

Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
    -Tami
This discussion has been closed.