Biggest Loser finale (possible spoilers)

Options
13»

Replies

• gettingthere2011
    gettingthere2011 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I guess when Rulon quit they didn't let him come back for the prize money. Would love to have seen him.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    It was good!!
  • OttawaJeannie
    OttawaJeannie Posts: 206
    Options
    Yay Olivia! So inspiring and, can I just say, their arms look incredible! So nice to see even with such a dramatic weight loss. Gives me hope :)
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Anyone notice how2 sets of trainers give each other the cold shoulder? They don't talk at ALL. Jillian and bob pretend the other 2 are not there
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    Woohoo! Go Olivia!! All three ladies looked amazing tonight! So happy for them! They were all very inspiring! :)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    jen and sarah were almost unrecognizable with the long wavy blond hair....
    deni did amazing.....
    the twin brothers did awesome too at home pretty much on their own.....
    anna, irene's mom is great after only being on the ranch 1 week....
    was surprised rulon wasnt there even though he couldnt compete.....
    olivia's husband change his life all on his own and looked great and i hope they start trying to have a baby soon....
    courtney's weight loss seemed to have slowed down a bit but she lost soooo much to start that she will just continue on this journey until she reaches her goal.....her mom looked amazing too....
    i honestly do not remember q's wife larimy speaking more than 10 words all season and she was the same tonight...dont think she said a word....
    i thought hannah, irene and olivia looked sooooo great.....loved olivia and hannah's dresses but especially olivia's with the black and white optical illusion...very flattering....hannah looks like a totally NEW happy person....liked olivia's newer short haircut at the finale....
    anyone notice that kaylee weighed more now at the finale than when she left the house??? i knew she and her dad moses would not be contenders for the at home prize...

happy with the outcome....gonna miss jillian and was pretty surprised that asked anna kournikova to be a trainer...that will be interesting.....would have been fine with bob, cara and brett only but guess since they had 4 this year they want to keep it going....

gonna watch the new extreme makeover weight loss edition on tues nights now on the treadmill thru the summer to keep up my routine....
  • sallgally
    sallgally Posts: 1
    Options
    I heard from a reliable source that Rulon was kicked off for cheating. Laxatives or some such cheat.
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    anyone notice that kaylee weighed more now at the finale than when she left the house???

She weighed 15 lbs more! She definitely hadn't been trying that hard.
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Yea, I had read that Rulon was disqualified for not following the rules or something to that effect.

So happy for Olivia!
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    You know who should be Trainer #4 ... the big guy that does the dallas cowboy cheerleading boot camps ... he was also on an episode of wifeswap .. .
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I was surprised that Q and his wife have not lost as much as they could... Him especially. I could tell his wife was not that happy when she came out. Austin lost more than them and Arthur...

I love Olivia... They did not show their parents in the audience?!?!?

The twin brothers looked great!!

I wish they would end it a little sooner so that you could see them celebrate, hug, etc..

I love Ali/Sami, but she is not good live ;( And her dress was too tight IMO.

And disappointed they did not do more for Jills last finale. Video montage, something.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I noticed Kaylee gained; still she looked gorgeous. All the women did. A pile of bombshells!

Deni looked incredible. Unrecognizable. But I really wanted Austin to win the home prize. He seems like such a sweet kid, and I love how he transformed from a beaten dog to a happy confident guy.

Hannah should be the 4th trainer. :laugh: She did a great Jillian impersonation. I can't imagine Anna K being tough enough.
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Rulon was manipulating the weigh-ins and cheating. He was asked to leave and so he "quit" got fired. So he was not asked back for the finale ( I read this online) He actually posted a pic last night on his FB and He looks great. I loved the Finale. Hannah and Olivia were my choice from day. I am a Nashvillian so Hannah was our hometown girl. Those dresses were awesome. Everyone looked great. I cant wait to have my own Finale. :)
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    yah Q and his wife didn't do so well - She was not happy, but also Ali never talked to them.

Twins amazed me, I didn't think it was in them to do so well.

Kaylee - My wife and I thought she looked heavier - wasn't sure of the weight.

Irene was the one I was voting for, and she only lost 7 more lbs from the last weigh in to the finale.
    Olivia - As soon as I saw her I knew she was going to win, dam she looked good.

Deni - Wow ... Just wow..

First 5 mins I thought, Dam - Ali's dress is quite tight. Yes you can see the curves in her rear end.
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I thought Ali looked hot. It's a typical Herve Leger banded dress...that's what it's supposed to look like and she never really showed off her body during the season. She was probably working out hard for the finale episode haha
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    they also did not run a marathon this year....the season seemed very rushed at the end...maybe because there were 20 contestants????
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed that Courtney didn't do better at home.

Hannah & Olivia looked amazing though! :drinker:
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wondering if the sisters agreed privately to split the prize money, like 'You get 50,000 if I win.' - either way.

Olivia looked GREAT, and that dress was STUNNING. And surprise, she was able to walk in it. Ladies, just because you can wear a sucked tight mini dress now does NOT mean it looks good on TV. They can't walk in them AND tug at them the whole time they are on stage.
    I'm sorry, but whoever is styling Hannah - the makeover dress (hope to God is was NOT Tim Gunn because she was getting close to tranny), the coming home dress and the finale dress - is doing her a grave disservice.

And Jay's weight loss TOTALLY glossed over for Deni's win. Excited for her, but they never congratulated him or revealed his percentage. Felt SO bad for him.
  • MisterBeerBelly
    Options
    The top three women all looked great... especially Hannah. I loved her story about being hit on in the gym and she thought the guy was talking to someone else because no one has every hit on her before. Adorable!

And maybe I am reading something into Irene's facial expressions but it really seemed like she felt upstaged by the two sisters on "her big night."
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    The top three women all looked great... especially Hannah. I loved her story about being hit on in the gym and she thought the guy was talking to someone else because no one has every hit on her before. Adorable!
    :laugh: Well she better get used to it - She looked great, and I'm sure there will be many gentleman knocking on her door.
    And maybe I am reading something into Irene's facial expressions but it really seemed like she felt upstaged by the two sisters on "her big night."
    I think she knew she wouldn't win. She left the ranch she was 147lbs - Last nights weigh in she was 140.