I've just got to DO this!

divagirl
divagirl Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey, all!!!
About 5 years ago, I lost 40 pounds on my way out of a bad relationship. I did not lose the weight in a healthy way, but became skinny self. Now I'm starting to see the numbers creep up, and 10 pounds in I need to DO something!! I'm tired of buying new pants 'cause my old ones don't fit!! I know that I need to develop and maintain a healthier lifestyle, but am having a hard time getting started! Hopefully this website will put the info in front of my face, so I can't ignore the facts...
Any words of wisdom??

Replies

• Hey, all!!!
    About 5 years ago, I lost 40 pounds on my way out of a bad relationship. I did not lose the weight in a healthy way, but became skinny self. Now I'm starting to see the numbers creep up, and 10 pounds in I need to DO something!! I'm tired of buying new pants 'cause my old ones don't fit!! I know that I need to develop and maintain a healthier lifestyle, but am having a hard time getting started! Hopefully this website will put the info in front of my face, so I can't ignore the facts...
    Any words of wisdom??
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hey! Welcome!

You came to the right place!

The tools and the people on this site will be a huge help in keeping you on track!

Just keep track of your calories, exercise, maybe join a challenge. (You will see them in the fitness and motivation sections a lot). That will give you a good start!

Good luck!!:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
This discussion has been closed.