Getting back to getting back to it...

Options
I stepped on a scale for the first time in a few months yesterday. I'm not happy about this.
I know I've been eating like a heffer, and not including much exercise into my daily life. I need help. I need new motivation. I need renewed belief in myself. Why is it so easy to give up something you love so much. Life got so busy, it was easy to let go of exercising 5 days a week. It was easy to let go of Prep Day. It was easy to let go of counting calories.
It was NOT easy to see that I have gained almost 20 lbs.
It was NOT easy to see my muffin top rearing it's ugly fat head.
It was NOT easy to see myself as sexy any longer.

I can't do this anymore. How do you reset your goals? How do you put yourself in the correct frame of mind to say, no more temporary, this is forever?

Please help. And feel free to add me! I need all the help I can get!!

Replies

• lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm in exactly the same position, I'm back to it too
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    lil_lizt wrote: »

I got your back if you got mine?
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Your weight will fluctuate in life. Start visualizing the changes you want to see in yourself and plan out how you can achieve this. What type of workouts do you want to do? How do you want your body to look? How much do you want to change your diet/lifestyle?
    It is worth it but you have to figure out what you want to do for yourself. We are all here to support each other :)
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    SmexAppeal wrote: »
    lil_lizt wrote: »

I got your back if you got mine?

For sure, we can do this!