Skip a day...

Options
Is it bad to skip a day on this thing??....

Replies

• blue04711
    blue04711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I will admit, there have been times in my personal life that MFP took a back burner, but the most important thing is knowing that your fitness is a priority and you need to get back on it.
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Not a bad thing if you get back on track the next day!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    You have to have a deficit of 3500 calories a week to lose a pound ..... I could easily not diet just ONE day and not lose or possibly gain ......... It's up to you how bad do you wanna lose?
  • jsteinberger423
    jsteinberger423 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it is easier to skip a day....but if you really want you can always guesstimate your calories after the fact and then use that "add quick calories" button and just put a lump sum in for the day. It will be a guess, but it might be better than leaving it blank.
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Due to some circumstances beyond my control -- going to graduation parties every weekend this month, there have been some days that I just can't get on here.....and the parties mean not eating the healthiest either.
    I just get back on track as soon as I can.
    It's worked pretty well this month -- despite invites to 25+ graduation receptions, I've been able to maintain. Haven't quite made it to all of them, and one is coming up yet this weekend, and I'll be away from home for four days.....but hopefully I'll be able to maintain through this weekend too, and maybe when life slows down in June (yeah, right, that's not going to happen :laugh: ), maybe I can get back to losing instead of maintaining. I'm awfully close to where I want to be and stay, so I'm not going to stress about it.
    Kaye