Home workout routine

Options
Hi all, I am 31 yrs, 4ft11 and about 100lbs overweight and so ready to get rid of it! I was wondering if anyone had any tips on workout routines at home. I know walking is something i can do (and do). Does anyone know of some type of routine to go by, certain workouts i can do? Advice/Tips are greatly appreciated!

Replies

• SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    hi ! Try to do skipping and jogging in one place. try to cook ur favourite meal , use dumbbells if you have. Watch videos of"workout routine at home" in youtube.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    YouTube has tons of workout videos. Leslie Sansone is on there and she basically does walking videos that you can do in your living room for all levels. You'd be surprised what you can do with a set of Dumbbells. That's all I had when I started over 3 years ago. Back then Netflix had workout videos on there. I remember the first time I did it, I told my husband he was not allowed to look at me while I worked out, even if it sounded like I was dying.

You can do this!
  • f_corradi
    f_corradi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, i do a 30min workout every morning to start the day. (6times a week). You can find multiple options on youtube, i like jillian michaels workouts or popshuger or gymra channels. There is also the beFit channel or fitnessblender. Just go on youtube an search for "workout" and i'm shure you can find something thats doable for you.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Hi !!

Here are my website recs
    :smile:

fitnessblender has heaps of workouts for all levels... I always rec them because they cater for all levels.
    Blogilates is also good
    zuzkalight

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is on youtube and a good way to start workout
  • stephaniev53
    stephaniev53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! The encouragement from you all feels great!