Can't hide forever.

Options
I have realized I really need a support system on here and would be happy to be one for someone else. I never accept friend requests on here and all of my stuff is private. I just opened my the notifications of when I lose weight and when I complete my diary when when I don't. I have been very private about my weight loss my whole life but I think a network of people with similar goals would be a good thing. I am 27 years old with 100 lbs to get rid of. It won't be easy but I know I can do it. 20 lbs are already done. Please let me know if you would like to be friends and kick me out of my comfort zone.

Replies

• sunshine4u229
    sunshine4u229 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wooo! Go you! Those 20lbs pounds will quickly be 25! You got this
  • oldfashchic
    oldfashchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i am 28 and need to get rid of 100 as well my journey just started on June 3! I sent you a friend request already :)
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    my goal is 60lbs. and i know what you mean about keeping weight loss private. I'm the exact same way. tho everyone in my life knows im eating healthier and going to the gym. i just dont like it when people in my life will judge me on something i ate that day. or tell me what to do. it has the reverse effect.
    But befriending people here keeps me more motivated because we are all in this together :) I'm sending you a friend request now