Konnichiwa

Options
Hi! I am Billie Jo and I am currently living in Okinawa, Japan with my hubby and our 3 daughters. Looking forward to getting my weight under control again.

Replies

• snickerpants
    snickerpants Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! This is a great site for support and community. Hope you enjoy it!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Konnichiwa friend! How are you? I happen to know a little Japanese from watching Anime. This site works really well and has all the tools you need! Add me if you wish! Best of luck on your journey! :happy:
  • miss_dreamer
    miss_dreamer Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Konnichiwa! I'm from England but am currently living on the island of Shikoku, Japan. How are you finding weight control with Japanese food? I'm finding it so hard.
  • BeachLife76
    BeachLife76 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Semper Fi! Spent a year at Camp Hansen :). Welcome to MFP, it's a great site with lots of support. Feel free to add me :smile: and good luck on your journey!
  • MarineGurl020412
    Options
    Thanks everyone! If we eat off base I generally don't have a problem since I have more issues with portions vs healthy foods. We eat very healthy but in large portions (I have all my life but only in the last few years has it become a problem.