Alternate day diet

Options
Hi, my name is David and I'm just starting the Alternate day diet today. I noticed that the app doesn't seem to support different daily calories. This diet has a goal of 500 calories on fast days and your normal 2000 plus calories on the feast day. These days alternate daily. I guess I can still use the app to track calories but it seems to more tailored to daily counts being the same. Anyone else on this diet?

Replies

• lagina19871
    lagina19871 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just started this diet today, I started off with a down day, because I ate like crazy last night, anyone else on this diet feel free to add me !!!
  • millas456
    millas456 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! are you still doing this diet? How is it going? I've been doing this on and off (mostly off) for a couple of years. Just recently got back to it. Would love to have someone to check in with. I did a few days in beginning of May then went off it, and started again a week ago. In the 3 weeks that i've been off of it i didn't gain back any weight, which is amazing! So far since May (only actively doing the diet for a total of 2 weeks) i lost 9 lbs!
    How are you doing? if you've went off of it - it's time to get back! This is THE BEST diet out there! Hope to hear from you.