Opinions please...

Options
Right now I am going to Curves Tue, Thurs. and Saturday. Working on the C25K Mon, Wed, and Fridays. I was thinking of adding 30 Shred to the days I am working out at Curves, doing the 30 day shred in the am and Curves in the pm.

I am thinking of trying it for a few weeks and seeing how it's going. Would this be doing to much? I don't want to hurt myself but I don't feel I am getting enough on my Curves days.

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    How about replacing one Curves day with something else?

Our bodies get used to what we do as far as working out goes. Shaking up our routine confuses our bodies and often helps to get weight loss moving again. It's the reason I try and do Tae Bo once a week or so. It's so different from what I do at the gym that I know it confuses my body.
  • Imvidal
    Imvidal Posts: 22
    Options
    I agree with @chevy88grl. Try replacing it and adding on a bit at a time see how your body reacts. I think sometimes our mind wants to go faster than our bodies. It took us all this time to be unhealthy and once we learn how amazing it is to WO and do this we want to zip through it. It's important not to hurt yourself, idk but this post reminded me of the childrens story of the turtle and that hare!... :-) hope this helps.