Big boobs

Options
i need help. I am a large breasted woman and having a hard time finding a supportive sport bra. Doing any type of jumping in my exercising is very painful.... And I love doing Zumba. TIA

Replies

• sandimomma30
    sandimomma30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wear 2 at a time. That's what works best for me
  • _Ulla_
    _Ulla_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, sandimomma30 is right. I have sport bra+ supportive sport top + supportive top/t-shirt :smile:
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34G - I wear two at a time, too.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    What's your size? I'm a DDD/E and this bra is amazing:

http://www.movingcomfort.com/en_us/fiona-sports-bra/350003.html

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Moving Comfort goes up beyond my size, unfortunately. Would you like me to ask my sister? She works in a running store.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Freya Active - I wear my normal size and there is much less jiggling :) These are bra-shaped bras as opposed to racer back or sports bras so they are easy/regular on-and-off. They are a bit expensive but are the best ones I've found. I'm 32G, btw.
  • jenn3365
    jenn3365 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a wired sports bra that fastens in the back. it is awesome. champion double dry.
  • VioletRojo
    VioletRojo Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    What I do is make sure the band is the right size, but the cups are one size too small. This keeps everything sucked in tight so they don't bounce around.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I got a max support one off of the Bare Necessities website.
  • BalletAndBarbells
    BalletAndBarbells Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32FF and I think Freya active are the best sports bras - no need to wear 2! I do often also wear a top with a support in it as well but not always. Make sure you have the correct fit though - commonly women wear a band that is too big and how for the straps to offer support - straps are just there to hold the bra up and not to support the weight of your breasts - the band should be tight enough to hold everything firm (but not so tight is uncomfortable). I'm not sure if you're in US or UK but in UK we have a shop called bravissimo For boobs above a D cup which is excellent for getting advice about the correct sizing (no tape measure required) and I'm sure there must be similar in USA?
  • kabanken
    kabanken Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    36DDD here and training for my first 5K. This is hands down the best sports bra I've ever found (and I've owned a bunch):

http://www.amazon.com/Shock-Absorber-Womens-Ultimate-Sports/dp/B00368CL6Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433978783&sr=8-1&keywords=shock+absorber+run+bra

Aside from being super-supportive, I like the fact that it can be made into a racerback if desired - I've had a hard time finding that in larger-sized sports bras.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    38E here. Panache and Shock Absorber will be your best friends.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36FF. I have and like this Panache and this Freya.

I've done the 2 bra thing. It sorta works, but the good underwire sports bra is so much better.
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    This post is not what I was hoping for.
  • kxforg
    kxforg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The titlenine website has lots of sizes available and I have recently purchased one and it's been amazing!
  • flaminica
    flaminica Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    38E. Reduce the jumping. Try low impact aerobics or weights.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    When I was nursing I wore a sports bra over a regular bra - that seemed to work the best for me. I had even tried the wearing 2 sports bra (in a smaller size), but it didn't help at all!
  • KHunks
    KHunks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wear 2 at a time. That's what works best for me

I do this too. One tighter one and one that's a little looser over the top of it. Not super comfortable but better than the alternative.
  • AndiJH
    AndiJH Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I really love my VS sports bras...traditional hook back and straps that unhook and can be made racer back, plus a flexible wire and excellent coverage. (I think it's called the Ultimate)
    As a 32D-32DD, it's soooo hard to find good bras that are small enough for my ribcage but also give good support. The adjustable back is a must have for me.
  • cjrito
    cjrito Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    vorgas wrote: »
    This post is not what I was hoping for.

Vorgas with the first myfitnesspal.com post to make me snort a Coke Zero through my nose. LOL
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I wear a 34G and I like the Shock Absorber or I like one that Wacoal that is underwire. Both seem to do the job.