IM NEW!

Options
Hello I'm new looking to lose 40 lbs

Replies

• so_molly1
    so_molly1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :) You will love this site it is a fabulous way to get healthy :) I have totally changed my life by using this site , I have learned to eat healthier and exercise :) I have had health issues in the past 6 TIAs (mini strokes) and a Stroke April 18, 2013 at the age of 41 so that was my wake up call :) Have you decided on a workout/exercise plan? I always highly recommend BOOTY SLIDE - 4 dvds all about 20 minutes long ZERO impact ...anyone can do it - I did it after my Strokes go at your own pace - Rebecca is alot of fun and no matter how old or how out of shape you are (I was really out of shape!) you can do it and the changes in my body are awesome and my heart and health never better!!! I started at 158 lbs and now down to 137lbs ... I wish you success and if you need a friend for support or motivation please give me a shout :) Have a great night :)
  • so_molly1
    so_molly1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ps/ you can get BOOTY SLIDE off of ebay I got mine for $9.99!!! an amazing price for changing your life and keeping healthy :)