Biggest Loser - Anna Kournikova to replace Jillian Michaels

Options

Replies

• Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Great! Now I can hate someone MORE that whats-er-name....the boxer chick....Cara!! Awesome!!!!!!!(Sorry:( just gonna miss Jillian)
  • Live4HerSmile
    Options
    Ew. Really? I just don't see her being effective.
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Seems like an odd person to replace Jillian Michaels....
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    poor choice....they need a real trainer, not athlete who thinks they can train!
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am totally disappointed..
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Interesting article and choice for Jillian's replacement!
    We will just have to watch and see what comes of the
    choice in the next season.

Kudo's to Jillian for making time to start a family! I hope
    she does well with that arena of her life! She will be missed!
  • Terriwin
    Terriwin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's just plain ridiculous! She's not a trainer. She was barely a tennis player. They can do much better than that. Who is making these choices? Cara is annoying too.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I need to quickly gain 100 lbs so I can be on the show.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    very disappointed with this decision! but in all honesty, not sure I would be happy with any decision or that I could give someone else a fair chance. I didn't want the show to change. We'll see though. she sure isn't a Steven Tyler or Jennifer Lopez! Hope the Biggest Loser knows what they are doing!

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am not impressed with their choice. She is no trainer. They need a real trainer. Someone like Jackie Warner or Tommy Europe.
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I was shocked and disappointed too. It made me feel like the show is just getting too commercial for it's own good. I'll still watch, but I don't know how happy I'll be seeing her.

oh well, life goes on!
  • katemarjoram
    katemarjoram Posts: 203
    Options
    I haven't seen a full series of the US Biggest Loser in a LONG time - it is always screened at ridiculously late times here. What is the go with this Cara chic that everyone seems to dislike? I never rated Kournikova as a tennis player so it will be interesting to see what she brings to the show.
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Seems like a random choice. I wish they has picked unknown (but someone less irratating as Cara).
  • WarriorJayne
    Options
    I am not impressed with their choice. She is no trainer. They need a real trainer. Someone like Jackie Warner or Tommy Europe.

AWW JACKIE would have been GOOD!! Anna already looks like shes a little anorexic... shoot if i was going to pick anyone even a tennis star that could train someone I would have picked a Williams sister or something. Someone who looked HEALTHY and thin.
  • katberz
    katberz Posts: 123
    Options
    Dislike. I know Jillian's crazy but I like her!
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Anna looked too skinny last night...bony little legs.....just can't see her as a replacement for Jillian. I'm not crazy about Cara either. Oh well..........
  • Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Not impressed to hear this.....I've really grown to like Jillian. I don't see Anna as an adequate replacement. I guess we will see!
  • apeydawn
    apeydawn Posts: 52
    Options
    I don't think you can replace Jillian.... Bob is going to have to take it all over to keep us watching... GL Bob!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

AWW JACKIE would have been GOOD!! Anna already looks like shes a little anorexic... shoot if i was going to pick anyone even a tennis star that could train someone I would have picked a Williams sister or something. Someone who looked HEALTHY and thin.

Ok, I immediately thought when I saw her was - they want an anorexic girl to "train" the BL peeps? She said she's going to teach them everything thing she knows, does that include binging/purging? lol

She's hot, but she really needs to gain some weight, IMO.
  • aoifebr
    aoifebr Posts: 92
    Options
    OMG Jackie would have been amazing - I'm surprised they didnt get a "guest" trainer from australia for a bit they get amazing results. Lets watch the weight loss I reckon it will be very telling....