not many friends

Options
I don't have many friends on here so would like to meet new people to talk to about counting calories

Replies

• Tami_H
    Tami_H Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been doing this for 15 days now. I love the motivation I get here.
  • griffinmom3
    griffinmom3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome...thanks its hard doing it without someone to encourage you
  • haggs88
    haggs88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
  • Seonaid74
    Seonaid74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. ... add me if you'd like. ... <3
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I added you, and anyone else who would like to add me feel free. This is my second time doing this, trying to restart and it's going pretty well. I try and post motivational quotes to help and love being motivated as well!
  • Tonibadr
    Tonibadr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day , and I don't know what to fix , eat , cook snack on .. I can workout like cray but when it comes to this cooking foods with low calories and carbs I'm lost
  • Mcvp13
    Mcvp13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just sent u a friend request!
  • nuffinsus
    nuffinsus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! Haha support and being positive goes along way! :)
  • KeepRunning27
    KeepRunning27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
  • britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Sent op request and others! Feel free to add me. More friends = not support. Let's do this!! ☺
  • asalario93
    asalario93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna send you a friend request!
  • crystalbo06
    crystalbo06 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tonibadr wrote: »
    Today is my first day , and I don't know what to fix , eat , cook snack on .. I can workout like cray but when it comes to this cooking foods with low calories and carbs I'm lost

I had the same problem, but I now use the Spark Recipes app (or you can go on the website) and cook the dinners listed. It helped out tremendously with my cooking skills (I really didn't have much before) and it's great because the recipes are pretty easy and inexpensive as well as having the nutients and calories listed. I also figured out how to import their recipes I prepared into this app! :smiley: As for the snacking, I stick to mainly fruits/veggies or something that is under 150 calories.