Day 1 after holiday month binge...

Options
ohthatbambi
ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
CONQUERED! It has been a rough month. Lots of eating things I shouldn't and no time to exercise to account for the food. That first day after a binge is tough. BUT I did it. I ate great. I spent two hours at the gym and walked two miles this afternoon. It is amazing how much better my mind and body feel when I do what I am supposed to. One day at a time!:smile:

Replies

• ohthatbambi
    Options
    CONQUERED! It has been a rough month. Lots of eating things I shouldn't and no time to exercise to account for the food. That first day after a binge is tough. BUT I did it. I ate great. I spent two hours at the gym and walked two miles this afternoon. It is amazing how much better my mind and body feel when I do what I am supposed to. One day at a time!:smile:
  • trajef31
    Options
    I totally agree, it is day two for me. I decided two weeks ago, that I wasn't going to count calories until after Christmas. To many parties, to many family get togethers, to much good food. I did work out at least two to three times a week, yet I ate what I wanted. Yuk! That is how I felt the day after Christmas. But now two days back to eatting right and working out and feeling like a new person. I am going to remember that feeling I felt after Christmas to make me stop and think "do you really want to eat that?" Good luck to ya and yes, one day at a time. :happy:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    here's to first day back!! Me too... it feels great
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    Oh man.. cookies, popcorn balls, fudge, pie!! oh my!!!
    It was tough.. but here's to day 1!:drinker:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    another 1st day back person here. Binging is so hard to stop. I almost gave in again today, but I was able to control myself
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd day back on track and it feels great!!
  • ohthatbambi
    Options
    I knew there had to be others out there that suffered as I did over the month of December. Why is it so dang hard to get back on the right track after a binge???? That first day or two is just rough! I am feeling good today for the first time in a long time--all thx to the right kind of foods and some good old fashioned exercise! Good luck to you all. I wish you lots and lots and lots of time on the wagon!
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    5th day back and I feel wonderful. Also some of what I gained in my time away dropped right off. Must have been water weight! Woo hooooooooooo!
  • ohthatbambi
    Options
    2 days down. Yesterday was not perfect but I didn't let one little mistake send me on a binge like I usually do. I am trying to change my mindset...one cookie is not going to be the death of me. It should not send me into a talespin. When the little voice in my head started with "you all ready blew it with the cookie so why not eat more????" I yelled at it and went for a walk instead! Day three here I come!