Let's motivate each other!

Options
Looking for active friends to help keep me on track. We can motivate each other! Let's do this :)

Replies

• timmiegirl30
    timmiegirl30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I second this. I need motivation too. We can do this :)
  • ronrhoda
    ronrhoda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • lynseys1990
    lynseys1990 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Snap!! I'm gona add all of ya as friends... New to this and only have one friend :'( lol. How are u all doing with this?? I had my first weigh today and lost 7lbs... Chuffed to bits :)
  • aBlueCrayon
    aBlueCrayon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • box5577
    box5577 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I second this. I need motivation too. We can do this :)

Yes we all can be another's will to go on when having a bad weight day.
  • Accountaholic_Chick
    Accountaholic_Chick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are ALL so awesome!
  • tallstuff81
    tallstuff81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys- I'm looking to join a group just like this. It's such a help to have people who hold you accountable- it makes you think twice before you reach for that dessert or high-carb meal. Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • daygecko
    daygecko Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ditto i sooo need some motivation .only 2 family members on mine and they dont seem to logging in anymore .
  • mrsmessey
    mrsmessey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me! :) I just joined and would love to have others around for motivation and to motivate! I am still updating my profile so sorry in advance for it being a little empty.
  • Meehteehee
    Meehteehee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me too please!! I'm back to the grind and just joined a new gym so I'm pumped but could use some long term motivation!
  • Pooh973
    Pooh973 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've been logging on MFP for a little more than three weeks and finally decided to make friends. It sometimes takes a village to lose a pound. Add me and let's keep the momentum going.