Loosing Weight After Baby!

Options
I had a baby in Feb, need to get the motivation to loose the baby weight as summer is here and I don't like what I am seeing!

Replies

• CallieThompson89
    CallieThompson89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ive had 2 babies and i know what you mean :/ thankgod its winter here in australia so hopefully ill be bikini ready in no time
  • valeriagutierrezvg700
    valeriagutierrezvg700 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Had my first son 9 months ago I was doing so well but I fell back into bad eating habits but am very determined to loose the baby gut I have

feel free to add me i really enjoy having friends who are moms too
  • araromi2
    araromi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I had my son last April.I breastfed until he was a little over 12 months.So I didn't focus on losing weight until I stopped nursing two months ago.im down about 50 pounds and have 10 pounds to lose before reaching my prepregnancy weight and 25 more in order to reach my ultimate weight goal.i need all the support i can get
  • simoney93
    simoney93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I had a baby 8 weeks and 4 days ago. I've managed to lose about 3 pounds a week by maiming cutting out chocolate :/. I've started the weight watchers diet and going to try and keep active. Fingers crossed it works. My only problem is, is energy :( I find it hard to get some together.
  • hellosay
    hellosay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    oh, add me! I love meeting other moms here. :)