Personal Training Certificate and Health Coach certificate

Options
So in October is when I began my Weight loss journey and lost 75 lbs... i went from 205-207 lbs to now 135... it has been such an amazing feeling! I have lived in 3 states in the past 3 years which has put me off track in finishing college classes... i also have changed my major about 4 times... but i am so passionate now about health and fitness i think i want to get my certificates in personal training and health coach through ACE. i myself would love to learn more about nutrition and exercise and then use my knowledge to better myself and help others!

what do you guys think?! think im crazy for finding such a love and passion for fitness and health just after 8 months?! i really feel like i would love it!!!

any feed back would be great! :D
here are some of the results i got on my own!
e8ozzkxp48zk.jpg
1wq8zccwhj2s.jpg
bez8601feovs.jpg

Replies

• DorkyPrincessClaxton
    Options
    Go for it! I don't think that is a crazy idea at all. The professional training will help you sustain what you already accomplished and if you do go on to coach other people then you will be a great inspiration to them. :smile:
  • griersonwedding2015
    griersonwedding2015 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i think i am going to! i really want to! just wasnt sure if it was crazy idea since im still "new" to fitness! @blinquist