Big boobs

Options
2»

Replies

• Khatastrophic
    Khatastrophic Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    32H checking in, my favorite brands right now are Anita and Panache. Good luck!
  • coraborealis80
    coraborealis80 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I agree. The Panache underwire sports bra was awesome. Sadly, only for about a month and then the wires busted free. But, I haven't found anything better. 36G
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I'm a G and just wear a normal to my mma/bjj classes.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Normal bra + sports bra over. :) Only a 34DD, but am much, much bigger early breastfeeding.
  • kruemenapp
    kruemenapp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.... I really appreciate it!!
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    cjrito wrote: »
    vorgas wrote: »
    This post is not what I was hoping for.

Vorgas with the first myfitnesspal.com post to make me snort a Coke Zero through my nose. LOL

Men are so silly...

Back to the OP... Jillian Michaels makes one that is okay for me, I'm not as big as some of the women that had posted but I do understand the pain you feel when running or jumping... Before I found a decent sports bra though I would wear a normal bra with a sports bra over it.
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Panache Ultimate!!! I was a 34GG and wore 2 bras until I found them! you can buy from amazon. Basic colors are about $40. I was fortunate to have a reduction in Jan and now a happy 34D :).
  • runemist34
    runemist34 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm a 32J and have found bras online that fit me really well! Currently I'm using the Shock absorber- I run in it and everything! It's been a trooper, too, had it for years. I know it should go, but it still works!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I believe Saucony and Champion have some good ones. Also two at a time are helpful
  • stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    interesting topic