Hello!?

Options
Call me "L" how is everyone? Some of you here to lose weight and others are here to gain weight... Either way we all want to reach out optimal body appearance... I'm no different.
I've found my best success ever, I usually keep PBS on for my dogs when I'm at work, but on this particular day I was at home cleaning and had it on.
There was a Dr somebody talking about the ill effects ANY wheat and grain had on our body's. He broke it down to a science in terms I could easily understand... That was about 10 days ago. I have lost 6 lbs, I feel amazing, more energy, skin and hair look healthier etc etc. I thought this would be murder to try and stay away from foods made with flour, sugar, grains, wheat, oats, etc... But I feel so good I don't want to go back... I didn't know I wasn't feeling good until after the first week of detox! It's most apparent when I wake up in the morning and get out of bed I feel fresh, alert, alive, energized etc! I can't do that show enough justice! I feel guilty because PBS was doing a fundraiser with the program and I got it for free and didn't make a donation :(
I guess I need to do that. I'm just happy I've done so well in a short period of time and feel so great... This it LITERALLY effortless!!!!!
Lisa Zobrosky "Dream of the Daffodil"

Replies

• lisazowy
    lisazowy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sorry there are a couple of Type-o's! I'm a writer not... an editor. :p You all look pretty smart! I'm sure you'll figure it out!