weigh in

Options
Hello all how often do you weigh in?

Replies

• Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning but usually only log it once per week.
  • BethClicks
    BethClicks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day and log when there's a loss :D
  • Aimstew22
    Aimstew22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself ever morning before the shower as well, and log it every day. Just know there is bound to be some fluctuation from time to time and it's not always going to be a straight trend line down. Sometimes for me the scale won't move for days and then will jump down like 2 lbs all of a sudden. As long as I know I am eating right and doing the workouts I try not to let the fluctuations get to me.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Officially once a week. But I'll hop on the scales a few times at different times of day during the week to loosely track my progress.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Every morning, tracking in on Trendweight.com
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Thursday because I don't go into work until 10am. This gives me time to finish my morning routine before stepping on the scale. I log every week. Gotta stay honest with myself even if there's a gain!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Once per week, on Mondays. I like my graph to look nice and tidy.
  • esyla
    esyla Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    One official weigh in a week is what I'm going for right now. I know that for me when I track my weight every day, it can easily get discouraging once the weight loss starts to stall and you're "stuck." Once a week is enough to keep track and not freak out about the day to day fluctuations.
  • darcelchoy
    darcelchoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a month.
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week Friday mornings. I use an aria wifi scale connected to my fitbit and MFP account so it automatically updates my status each time I weigh in. If I did it everyday the fluctuations would discourage me.