New Member, Maryland

Options
hirevek
hirevek Posts: 2 Member
Hello everyone, my name is Naldo. I'm so excited to have been recommended to this app. I am currently 241.7 lbs as of this morning. I started at 410lbs about 2.5 years ago. The first 100lbs was extremely easy just diet no exercise. The second 40 lbs were a little more difficult. The past 20 pounds have been extremely difficult since I am now weight lifting and have packed a good amount of muscle and strength and I'm super excited to read and share with everyone here. Some days are discouraging but I still push harder every chance I get. I still have cheat days and eat good tasting foods. May everyone find success in their journey and God bless to you all.

Replies

• mavroangeliko
    mavroangeliko Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am so proud of you!! I am only 35 pounds down and now I've plateaued so I need to start working out. I just feel like I give up way too easily. I live in Silver Spring so I don't know how close that is to you but I'd love to be support buddies if you like!
  • honeybenn
    honeybenn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW it sounds like you have already accomplished quite a lot! CONGRATULATIONS! I would love to add you as a friend, I need motivation!