Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    The herpes.

/thread

before it spreads.

I was afraid someone would say that
    :disappointed:

Just ignore the old misery. Im pleased for you that you are feeling great and hope you make progress towards your goal today. The sun is shining here. I will feel great after ive hit my tragets at the gym today.

I didnt realise it was group, the grope was much better.

I agree with the grope. I think it should remain that way!

Good luck at the gym today! :relaxed:
  • aBlueCrayon
    aBlueCrayon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    CPhelps89 wrote: »
    OMG this is the greatest thread ever....

Shhhhhh. lol. Don't instigate further! :lol:
  • aBlueCrayon
    Options
    An empty machine oh their choice at the gym!

^ Best one. Omg.
  • aBlueCrayon
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    I'd give you all a pie in the face :tired_face:

make sure you shower first...

:hushed: do I dare ask why?

Yes, please ask him.

Ahhhhhhhh, on second thought....
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    The herpes.

/thread

before it spreads.

Just ignore the old misery. Im pleased for you that you are feeling great and hope you make progress towards your goal today. The sun is shining here. I will feel great after ive hit my tragets at the gym today.

This thread has brought much joy my way. Don't ruin it by calling me 'the old misery'. Why would you bring negativity to a positive thread?
  • aBlueCrayon
    Options
    The herpes.

/thread

before it spreads.

This thread has brought much joy my way. Don't ruin it by calling me 'the old misery'. Why would you bring negativity to a positive thread?

Ahhhh... You were trolling. Don't take being called "old misery" so seriously and start a fight, please :cold_sweat:
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    not sure what this thread is about, but i am all in~
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options

I must have misread then. I assumed the sad face was the reaction to your contribution about neding the thread because OP was giving a hug and you didnt like it. No time for a cripple fight and need to be off. To spare your feelings you will see I have now edited it out. Enjoy your day.
  • aBlueCrayon
    Options
    BigEdge wrote: »
    not sure what this thread is about, but i am all in~

Welcome! I offer a bowl of goldfish.
  • aBlueCrayon
    Options
    The herpes.

/thread

before it spreads.

Ahhhh... You were trolling. Don't take being called "old misery" so seriously and start a fight, please :cold_sweat:

I think it was the one calling him Old Misery that started it all. He was enjoying himself and interacting with the thread. So the fight starting isn't on him. Now please ask about the pie thingy.

I'm guessing the pie thingy has nothing to do with blueberries and whip cream, does it? :open_mouth:
  • aBlueCrayon
    Options

I must have misread then. I assumed the sad face was the reaction to your contribution about neding the thread because OP was giving a hug and you didnt like it. No time for a cripple fight and need to be off. To spare your feelings you will see I have now edited it out. Enjoy your day.

You're a sweetie! Thank you for making amends! *hugs*
  • aBlueCrayon
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The herpes.

/thread

before it spreads.

I think it was the one calling him Old Misery that started it all. He was enjoying himself and interacting with the thread. So the fight starting isn't on him. Now please ask about the pie thingy.

I'm guessing the pie thingy has nothing to do with blueberries and whip cream, does it? :open_mouth:

It has more to do with a peach and some cream. Some whip cream.

Peaches? Ok, I'll ask, what is it?
  • aBlueCrayon
    Options
    MilicaX wrote: »
    'Ere, have a beer. *Hick* :smirk:

I like you! :wink:
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    There is mention of gropeing, pie, blueberries, and whip cream. I'm not 100% sure what's going on and 80% sure it's illegal but I'm in!
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    Ummmmm hehe peaches?
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    There is mention of gropeing, pie, blueberries, and whip cream. I'm not 100% sure what's going on and 80% sure it's illegal but I'm in!

You're way too pretty to be going to prison though.

Prison is for people who get caught o:)
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I'd give you all a pie in the face :tired_face:

What kind of pie? Cherry or cream?
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I blacked out after reading "pie in the face". If I double dipped on that joke. Muh bad!
    tumblr_mv3t02B1rZ1s8l4eao2_500.gif
  • aBlueCrayon
    Options
    I blacked out after reading "pie in the face". If I double dipped on that joke. Muh bad!
    tumblr_mv3t02B1rZ1s8l4eao2_500.gif

Oh no, someone mentioned it on the previous page, but I've not yet been enlightened to what it means. :sweat_smile:
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    To @aBlueCrayon, I offer a drink and chitchat a while.