Calorie Question

Options
I get 1200 calories a day per my plan. So if I eat all 1200 calories throughout the day and then worokout is it ok to go over my calories intake or should I not go over 1200 calories regardless if I workout?

Replies

• TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You should be eating the calories burned in your workout, on top of your 1200.
  • Joannah07
    Joannah07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Log your exercise in and it will tell you how many extra calories you get for that activity and still remain on track.
  • rosilin
    rosilin Posts: 7
    Options
    I dont eat back usually,I have been loosing steadily.I try to limit to 1200 /day.
  • jbaden01
    jbaden01 Posts: 10
    Options
    Keep your NET calories at least 1250/day- after excercise. Mine was 1750/day and I was working out, burning 800/day leaving my NET at 950/day. I am finally pulling out of "starvation mode" after 4 weeks of not losing a pound. EAT!!!! At least keep it at 1250/day!
  • javarushed
    javarushed Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I get 1200 calories a day per my plan. So if I eat all 1200 calories throughout the day and then worokout is it ok to go over my calories intake or should I not go over 1200 calories regardless if I workout?

Stick with the goals you set up with MFP. If its .5 - 2 lbs a week or to maintain, just stick with the calories need to reach your goals. Eat the calories back, If you exercise.