135lbs Lost So Far (With Pics!)

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey everyone,

Wanted to post another quick update to show how I'm doing :). Last time I posted was about 2 and half months ago. Been a pretty slow few months as far as weight loss goes, mainly since it's been the end of my uni year so struggled to stay on track with all the stress from exams / deadlines and then once they were out of the way lots of drinking to celebrate which was just as bad haha

Managed to stay on track at times, and was pretty consistent with the gym (missed a few days but not too many) which I think made up for what I ate a bit. I'm now down another 15lbs from my last post which means I'm at 135lbs lost, which I'm really pleased with. My current weight as of this morning is 188lbs. This means I am now (finally) in the healthy BMI range for my height, which is something I've been aiming at for a long time. I definitely still want to lose more weight, as I still don't look how I want to, and I want to be on the lower end of the healthy BMI range before I decide to try to gain muscle properly, which is what I hope to (attempt) to do

Going to try to evaluate how I look every 10lbs or so now I think, and decide when I want to stop losing when I look how I want to

I'm happy to give advice to anyone that feels they need it if I can, but obviously everyones journey is different so there are some things I may not be able to help with, but will always try. E.g. I live in the UK, so I know there are a few things in the US that are different, like certain food brands aren't available, so may not be much help with anything specific to the US (or any other country, that just seems to be the main one here!)

I'm 6'1" and 21 years old - Been at this for a bit over a year and a half now

First pic: 323lbs (ish)
Second pic: ~240lbs
Third pic: 203lbs
Fourth pic: 188lbs

8kai3pexky5r.png

And here's a better picture to show the total difference so far

323lbs vs 188lbs

oexskp1ny0ov.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!