Gaining weight but look somewhat smaller

2»

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    gia07 wrote: »
    I took Lexapro for 8 years as a preventative for migraine headaches... no weight gain.. actually I stayed at the same weight for all those years and then gained weight after I stopped it a year ago..

Once I started the exercise the migraines and female issues all disappeared... i think weight gain or loss on this medication is different for every one.

My friend has severe migraines, and she says running helps get rid of them. When I've ran with a headache, they are always gone afterward.
  • shandypop27
    shandypop27 Posts: 6 Member
    Throw the scales away! If you look and feel smaller and you are happy then dont let the scales drag you down. Sending you hugs. xx
  • missy5290
    missy5290 Posts: 68 Member
    Throw the scales away! If you look and feel smaller and you are happy then dont let the scales drag you down. Sending you hugs. xx

Thank you. I plan to. Before my weight loss I have always struggled with weight and self image. I have worked hard these past few years and I love my process. My husband and I are finally taking our honeymoon in August so I'm trying to make sure I look my best in the swim suits I just bought. I'm excited!
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    It sounds like you're figuring this all out so I just want to say good luck and keep going! It sucks that there are so many contributing factors to weight loss because it can really make you crazy. :smile: