This website is AWESOME!

Options
Hello everyone, and thank you to whoever created this amazing website! It is so nice to finally find a website that is so helpful with food, nutrition and exercise tracking for FREE. And it is so simple, too! With the help of this website, I instantly feel set up to succeed in obtaining my goals. Thank you again to its creator and nice to meet you all!
Lisa

Replies

• lisabauman
    Options
    Hello everyone, and thank you to whoever created this amazing website! It is so nice to finally find a website that is so helpful with food, nutrition and exercise tracking for FREE. And it is so simple, too! With the help of this website, I instantly feel set up to succeed in obtaining my goals. Thank you again to its creator and nice to meet you all!
    Lisa
  • rtmazyck
    rtmazyck Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I AGREE 100% I LOVE THIS SITE. IT HAS HELPED ME TO UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT I'M EATING. I'M FAT. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE THAT I'VE ACTUALLY MEASURED MY FOOD & I REALLY LIKE IT. I'VE ACTUALLY STARTED "PLANNING" MY MEAL CHOICES TO SEE THE NET EFFECT.

AGAIN THANK-YOU SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!!

ROBIN
  • raine
    raine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey, i just stumbled upon this site today. i'm looking forward to seeing if it;s helpful.
    over the last two and a half years i've lost almost 100lbs, but now i'm getting kind of frustrated. it seems i can't get much further right now. i'm still fat, btw lol i'm only 5'2 and i'm 176lbs. but i'm sure gonna keep trying!
    could anyone let me know some helpful places here to look?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    Start reading all the "Motivation & Support" posts here on the message boards. There is some very sage advice, and sharing of stories. Read all of the posts. And also all the posts on "Exercise & Fitness."
    I've read them all, and even go back and read them again from time to time. Knowledge is power, and I believe everyone is here to share their honest experiences. I pick up thoughts here and there every time I read them. You will know when you find somethng that resonates with you and your situation.

~cm