any encouragement is nice!

Options
I'm not sure how long my good mood and motivation will last. Would be nice to know someone else is where I am or cares about helping encourage someone reach goals as I do enjoy that! Add me!

Replies

• Jagkat
    Jagkat Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    we all go through this... Feel free to add me. You can do this! One day at a time.
  • chrlnhayes
    chrlnhayes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me and let's motivate each other !!! You can do it !
  • joolieb1
    joolieb1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Happy to encourage u anytime! I am new to calorie counting but have around 40 lbs to lose so here goes, feel free to add me
  • Sweetpea2226
    Sweetpea2226 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to this site so far I really enjoy it. Just need support and encouragement along the way. Looking to lose around 60 pounds in all. I'm walking a mile a day so far and have dropped a pound along the way. One day at a time.
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am always looking for positive people who actually post.
  • LuanaBean
    LuanaBean Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP and need support as well. Let's be friends and encourage each other.
  • fattylivis
    fattylivis Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ready to help encourage somebody and we all get into bad moods so feel free to become friends with me
  • mejiaphoenix13
    mejiaphoenix13 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hello, I know it's late but you can feel free to add me if you'd like. This site really does work.. I have been using my fitness pal for over 100 days and have lost 30 lbs. If you stick to the calories that it recommends, the pounds do come off. The most discouraging part for me was the amount of time it took to get here. But if you really want to lose the weight you can. Trust me, after all the diets I have tried this is the only thing that helped me.
    I am still working on losing 20 plus pounds. Add me and we can lose weight together. :)