3 weeks in lost 8 pounds and almost 10 inches

Options
I know in comparison to some of the other success stories on here mine does not seem like much but it is taking me years to get the proper mindset to make the small goal even happen I do not plan to stop here I just wanted to share to show that every accomplishment new matter 1 pound or 100 pounds deserves to be celebratedvnwzh4mre5wg.jpg

Replies

• sweetsaltfish
    sweetsaltfish Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Pretty lady congrats I can see the difference, 8 lbs is a lot especially when you think about it as in potatoes which is what I always compare it to or lbs of butter. Imagine 8 lbs of butter that's not small even though I have lots to lose I'm with you celebrate every win and this is a win for you. Keep up the wonderful work of self care. :)
  • rockstar915
    rockstar915 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    My goodness you look great and younger even. Is that possible? haha <3
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    How do you loose 10" in 3 weeks, what are you doing? I cant loose any :(
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations as for people who don't have much to lose, dropping 8 pounds is tough. Curious, what do you mean by 10 inches lost? (I always wonder if there are certain things you measure to account for total inches).
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's amazing! You look about 10 years younger! haha. I'm definitely with you that all accomplishments need to be celebrated! sometimes just celebrating the small things can give a little boost too :)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You look 10+ years younger, amazing. :D
  • traciertanner5
    traciertanner5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys:)
    I am eating as clean as I can drinking lots and lots of water I also take plexus and a great probiotic
    I've been trying to lose weight for quite some time and then I realized the problem I had was I was so busy focusing on the big picture that I was getting discouraged and didn't realize The big picture or in result that I had in mind may not make sense for me so I decided I take one day at a time make the best choices I can and when I make a bad choice I don't get depressed or punish myself I just tell myself that was my mistake today but it will not be my mistake tomorrow
  • oglesbysonya
    oglesbysonya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great. Love seeing before and after pics!
  • samantha0131
    samantha0131 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look younger!! Congrats
  • traciertanner5
    traciertanner5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank u
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    that is incredibly fast! WOW
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of inches in three weeks! make sure you maintain it though. Some people have a tendency to gain some back after losing so much so quickly. Keep it up though. Looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!