Before and during ( after around 25 lbs lost)

Options
Vixenmd1
Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
edited June 2015 in Success Stories
So I am 82 days into my effort to drop the weight I regained over the last 4 years. I started the journey 207 lbs ( I am 5'9 so it put my BMI back into obese). Last week I was 182. I am up a few lbs of water weight since I traveled all last week.

In 2007 I lost 75 lbs(227-152) with WW online and kept it off till 2011 when I started putting weight back on.

My goal is to get back to my goal weight and a bit under so 147. So I have about 35 more to drop.

But here is a picture of me just before I started MFP and me messing around with one of my dresses this am. I can see I am on my way! Te dress I brought when I had gained some weight in 2011 but I gained more before I could wear it. I need to find an excuse to wear it out before it is too small lol.

Excuse my messy dressing room/ guest room I was unpacking from my trip. I also don't have make up or shoes on :-) xcsr1jjfci7f.jpg

Replies

• deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    :) I can definitely see a big difference. Great job
  • Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You're doing great!
    Karen
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Wow -- dramatic difference! I love your dress.
  • kiaunashill
    kiaunashill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    what are you doing to lose the rest of the weight you are trying to lose. I am trying to lose 35lbs to, I just started today, really counting calories and now I need to try and fit some cardio in there. I really want to focus on losing this weight as fast and as healthy as possible.
  • Vixenmd1
    Options
    I count calories and run plus walk ( now with a fit bit) nothing else. I am vegan but that has been the case for 25 years and I have been every size so it not a weight loss thing. I set my weight loss to 2 lbs that put me at 1200 calories a day BUT I eat all of my run calories ( HRM gps garmin calulated) and I eat some of my additonal fitbit which is set up so I know it isn't double counting. With running and wlaking I average 15,000-20,000 steps a day.
  • Vixenmd1
    Options
    Another thing as fast as possible and healthy can be at odds. Since I did this once before to the total of 75 lbs lost I can tell you that took a year. This time with like 55 to drop the first 25 was fast ( same as last time) and the next 20 will be slower and the final 15 will likely take as long as the first 40.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Only 82 days? Wow Well done!
  • Vixenmd1
    Options
    mmnv79 wrote: »
    Only 82 days? Wow Well done!
    Yep :-) thanks
  • clhobbs09
    clhobbs09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look absolutely amazing!!! Please keep posting.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • belinda_73
    belinda_73 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome, you are an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!