Burn The Fat

Options
Hello!

Has anyone ever done this programme - Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle. Its an E-Book by Tom Venuto?

What does it entail and how did you find it? I am completely new to any programme like this.

Natalie x

Replies

• wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie

Yes its fantastic and Tom Venuto is one of the most respected bodybuilders in the world. Would definitely recommend.
  • Stikman
    Stikman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's actually a pretty well based system but I wouldn't put it in the basket of what you would traditionally call a diet plan. There are soe aspects of it which are scientifically questionable such as the suggestion that fasting excercise somehow burns more fat or macronutrient ratios but other than that it's quite good.

It relies on intake reduction (yes, you have to calculate calories) in combination with weight training and cardio exercise. Eat less, move more. Who would have thunk it, hey. The good thing about it is that it does go into the reasons for it all and how to work it out yourself rather than just "here's your plan, go and follow it." Even if it doesn't work for you (on a philosophical level that is, if you do follow it you can't not lose weight gradually) you will come out with a better understanding of how it all should work.

My 2c worth anyway.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I have the E book and have applied lots of his principles, very effective. It's great and highly recommended. Inbox me if you'd like more info :smile:
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    bump