sexy time blues

Options
never mind :)

Replies

• Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    im sure he likes u for who u are n not what u look like, he wont laugh hon as u say u have been dating for a while so it shudnt work out that way. but mayb try talking to him about how u feel??? *HUGS* xx
  • lordkolakube
    Options
    I agree with Kirstie - it can be hard to accept that someone would like you that way if you feel down about yourself - be honest with him and tell him why you are holding back, the rewards may be even greater :-)
  • dbendelow
    dbendelow Posts: 27
    Options
    I feel self conscious sometimes and i dont parade around in my pants etc but it doesnt stop my sex life.

your partner is obviously with you because they want to be and finds you attractive, you need to muster up some self confidence and show them your sexy side. I think confidence in the bedroom is a turn on no matter whether your a guy or girl i think both sexes find confidence attractive so hold ya head high and show him what your made of :)
  • TamiLinc
    TamiLinc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i completely understand what you are talking about have been in the same thought process as you a few times. He already accepts you for who you are and with clothes on, he is not going to push you away because of whats under some cotton. trust me I know this, and on the other hand holding back or showing your not intrested in getting intimate with him, will eventually push him away. I am not saying do something you do not want to do, so he doesnt leave, but maybe you should have a intimate conversation about how you are feeling. Get all the thoughts out on the table so he can understand a little better
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I feel that way, too. But, here's the deal...life's too short to be embarrassed! Tell him you're self-conscious about your body and why, that way he is armed with the information and can bring some sensitivity to the table, but then you have to let it go.

I've posted this a couple of times in the forums because it always puts it in perspective for me:

"Stop worrying about *kitten* that don't matter. Some of y'all done had some babies, now you walkin' around the house bitter, blamin' the baby. Showin' the baby yo high school picture. Talkin' 'bout, "Look what you did to me!" F**k that. If yo man got a problem with stretch marks, I suggest you stop f**kin' with b!tch n****s. That's what I say. I think I speak for all real n*****s in attendance today when I say we ain't got no time to worry about no *kitten* like stretch marks. We know they either came from one of two things: either you was big and got small...or you was small and got big. Either way, we f**kin'! Either way!"

- Katt Williams (Pimp Chronicles: Pt. 1)

The video for anyone interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj5-71ziM5c

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And that extends beyond stretch marks, honey. If a man is spending time with you and you're dating, then he wants all of you, imperfections included. You're beautiful. Enjoy your time together! :flowerforyou: